ALICEVILLE CITY HALL
419 MEMORIAL PARKWAY NE
ALICEVILLE, AL 35442
GENERAL RENTAL INFORMATION
Security Deposit - $300
Rental Fee - $300
- $100 for each day of additional use
- $150 Funeral Repast Only (3 Hours)
Rental Fee - $100
- $100 for each day of additional use
Time of Use - 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 a.m. (midnight)
- 24-8 ft white tables
- 10- 6 ft round tables 250 chairs
- Kitchen appliances: oven, refrigerator, freezer, ice-maker
Occupancy Limit: 400 people
Aliceville Police Department will unlock and lock the building before and after function. Renter must contact the Police Department (373-6631) to arrange a time to open the building. Renter will present deposit receipt to police officer. 911 non-emergency dispatcher will send police officer to City Hall for assistance.
REQUIREMENTS FOR RENTAL
- Any previous unpaid fees must be paid before the City will approve rental.
- Security deposit must be paid upon notification of acceptance of reservation by City. The date is not reserved until the security deposit is paid.
- Rental fee must be paid in full 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Application must be completed with proper signatures.
- A signed form means the renters agree to follow the rules of regulation.
- Names of six chaperones are required for teenage functions.
- Names and address of all organization officers are required.
- Reservations will not be made more than twelve (12) months in advance.
- Noise must be contained within 25-ft of the building.
- Deposit will be returned 10 days after the function.
- No tickets may be sold at the door for any function.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed on premises.
- No vehicles allowed inside auditorium.
- If the Funeral Repast exceeds three (3) hours, the fee changes to the standard days rental of $300. This amount will be deducted from the deposit.
Cancellation of reservations must be made in writing to the City Clerk one (1) week prior to the rental date.
- One half (1/2) of rental fee will be refunded on cancellation.
- Full rental fee will be refunded if the renter finds a replacement for the cancelled date.
- If the facility is not rented, decorations may be brought to the building before 5:00 p.m. on the day before the rental date.
- All decorations must be removed after the event or the security deposit will not be refunded.
- No staples or nails are allowed. All decorations must be approved by the Fire Department.
- Tables and chairs must be wiped clean after use or $50 will be withheld from deposit.
All loose debris must be placed in garbage bags and placed in garbage cans located at rear of building. Kitchen must be left clean.
- The cost of any damages will be charged to the renter by the City Clerk within ten (10) business days.
- The inspection will be conducted by the Police Officer on duty at the end of the function. Renter is required to sign the inspection form along with the Police Officer. The Police Officer will return the inspection form to the City Clerk.
- The Aliceville Police Department may enter the building at any time during any activity. The Police have the authority to cancel/disburse any function not in compliance with this agreement or with local ordinance or state laws. If the Aliceville Police Department is called for a disturbance during the function, the function will be stopped immediately.
- A curfew of 12:00 a.m. (midnight) will be enforced. At midnight, all persons must vacate the building. All clean-up must be done prior to this time.
- Chaperons must be present at all times during the function.
- The undersigned agrees that if the building is not left clean or there is damage to the building, the security deposit will not be refunded.
- The undersigned agrees that if the required chaperons and/or security officers are not present for the function, the function will be cancelled.
- No vehicles may park on the walking track. Parking tickets will be issued to vehicles parked on track.
- Large piece of equipment (scissor lift) will not be moved from auditorium.