MUNICIPAL PARK RENTAL
ADDENDUM TO CHAPTER XII
- All reservations and payments will be made at Aliceville City Hall.
- A $50.00 deposit must accompany all reservation requests. $25.00/ 4 hours and a $25.00 security deposit.
- Cancellations, for refunds, must be given five (5) days prior to reservation date.
- Field lightening can be used only during the hours of darkness and no later than Midnight (12 a.m.). Lights may be used at $25.00 per three (3) hours with a minimum charge of $25.00.
- All trash must be placed in containers provided by the facility. The Security deposit will not be refunded if the facility is not left clean.
- Pavilions and amphitheater may be reserved for $25.00 per four (4) hours of use.
- Softball tournaments for Saturday and Sunday only, will be $250.00.
- The concession stand is not for rent. No exception.
- Notify Park Manager or Police Department (205-373-6631) for inspection after each use to determine refund of deposit.
- No fireworks.
- Vehicles (automobiles and trucks) are confined to the paved roads this includes bicycles, 4-wheelers, scooters, and motor-bicycles.